A Bright Future Awaits
DentalCare Partners is the largest privately owned dental services organization in the country. For more than 20 years we have been helping dentists make professional dental services more convenient and consumer friendly for their patients. People are our #1 priority. Whether they're patients or employees, their satisfaction matters most. That's why we place such high priority on making sure employees are happy. From a professional support network and high-tech equipment, to mutual respect, a sense of security and a growth-directed future, you'll enjoy it all.
We are currently seeking a professional, bright and enthusiastic person with superior analytical and negotiating skills for our Mayfield Heights, OH home office.
You will be responsible for negotiating and purchasing dental equipment and supplies from vendors. You will also review and analyze best practices and implement programs to help achieve department goals.
- Serve as purchasing liaison with departments, practices, and outside agencies
- Design and maintain purchasing policy procedures
- Secure and analyze quotations under department recommendations
- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers and recommend suppliers with respect to cost, quality, and delivery competitiveness
- Track and ensure current vendor contract points are met including YE rebates, net pricing and other special programs
- Issue and authorize purchase orders
- Generate reports and data (i.e. to assist with analyzing supply usage, trend analysis for supplies, labs, repair, maintenance, etc.) and use information to identify opportunities for improvement
- Work with vendors, SDD’s, and Doctor Partners to initiate and follow up on new product evaluation as it relates to formulary changes
- Support field personnel with purchasing documents and reports to better manage their practices.
Qualified Applicants Will Possess:
- BA/BS in a business related discipline
- 5+ years’ purchasing experience
- 1+ year of on the job experience creating spreadsheets and related analysis
- 1+ year’ experience in a support/administrative roll in the Dental/Medical field
- Previous experience dealing with dental vendors, dental office management, etc is preferred
- Should possess general knowledge of dental office operations, facilities and equipment
- Experience with on the job use of Excel and Access to generate daily/weekly reports
- Proven ability to communicate and interact effectively with all levels of management, vendors and associates
- Flexibility to travel 5% of the time
As a member of our winning team, you'll work alongside top-notch dental health professionals in a pleasant, stimulating work environment. You'll also enjoy top-notch benefits including:
- Competitive pay
- Quarterly Incentives
- Bonus Opportunities
- Comprehensive Benefits Program
- Paid Holidays and Generous Paid Time Off Programs
- Formal Training Program
- Advancement Opportunities
DentalCare Partners encourages workplace diversity and is
proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer