You have an opportunity to join one of the world’s most progressive manufacturers of power tools and handheld outdoor power equipment where approximately 9000 people are employed worldwide with a focus on continuous expansion. STIHL manufactures the best products with an emphasis on craftsmanship and cutting edge technology. After learning about the success, stability and dynamic growth of our company and our employees, you will want to find out more on becoming a part of the STIHL experience. Are you ready to enjoy a highly competitive compensation package, superb benefits and exciting opportunities?
Power up your Career with STIHL!
Process Engineer – Accessories Plant (Injection Molding)
- Completion of engineering assignments to develop new methods, designs, cost estimates and work processes.
- Conducts tests and evaluates results ensuring compliance with STIHL Inc. policies, procedures and relevant legislation.
- Assists in planning, installation and maintenance of equipment, while gaining knowledge of advances principles and methods.
- Assists in development of proposals providing cost savings or increased efficiency
- Estimates the expected savings from proposals
- Maintenance of records, files and other documentation pertinent to assignments,
- Developing technical skills by attending training classes, seminars, exhibits and trade shows.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5-10 years related experience
- BS in Plastics Manufacturing
To apply, please visit www.stihlusa.com/employment
EOE/AAP/Drug Free Workplace