You have an opportunity to join one of the world’s most progressive manufacturers of power tools and handheld outdoor power equipment where approximately 9000 people are employed worldwide with a focus on continuous expansion. STIHL manufactures the best products with an emphasis on craftsmanship and cutting edge technology. After learning about the success, stability and dynamic growth of our company and our employees, you will want to find out more on becoming a part of the STIHL experience. Are you ready to enjoy a highly competitive compensation package, superb benefits and exciting opportunities?
Power up your Career with STIHL!
- Performs production duties and assists in the completion of engineering assignments regarding new method development, designs, cost estimates and work processes.
- Assists in the overall planning, installation and maintenance of equipment while gaining knowledge of advanced principles and methods.
- Oversees department in the absence of Plastics Supervisor, to include initiation and completion of the daily production operations and supervision of production employees.
- Monitors daily production efficiency using BARCO system.
- Coordinates and sets up machines, robots and other equipment performing necessary tests to ensure company compliance.
- Assists in scheduling tests for evaluating engineering procedures to audit company compliance to policies, procedures and internal, federal, state and municipal legislation.
- 5-10 years related experience or education/experience equivalent.
- 2 year Technical Associate degree or BS in Plastics Manufacturing.
- Ability to process Electric Milacron ad hydraulic Engel machines and various robots including Engel and Fanuc.
To apply, please visit www.stihlusa.com/employment
EOE/AAP/Drug Free Workplace