You have an opportunity to join one of the world’s most progressive manufacturers of power tools and handheld outdoor power equipment where approximately 9000 people are employed worldwide with a focus on continuous expansion. STIHL manufactures the best products with an emphasis on craftsmanship and cutting edge technology. After learning about the success, stability and dynamic growth of our company and our employees, you will want to find out more on becoming a part of the STIHL experience. Are you ready to enjoy a highly competitive compensation package, superb benefits and exciting opportunities?
Power up your Career with STIHL!
- In the absence of the supervisor, directs, supervises, and coordinates machine set up ups for injection mold processes.
- Coordinates production with Quality Assurance inspection activities.
- Integrates required revisions to products or processes as necessary.
- Receives work orders from production schedules or verbal instruction from supervisors and verifies proper tooling or mold requirements.
- Selects proper tooling or mold and prepares materials needed for proper machine set up, testing, and operation.
- Operates machines to test settings and makes adjustments to speed, feed, tool or mold setting, to ensure product conformance with defined specification.
- Communicates special operating instructions to machine operators as necessary.
- Performs basic preventative maintenance and cleaning on machines to minimize the possibility of future machine downtime.
- Alerts supervisor and maintenance department of major machine problems.
- Completes required paperwork to record set up procedures and settings.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year related experience and/or training
To apply, please visit www.stihlusa.com/employment
EOE/AAP/Drug Free Workplace