Associate Director of Sales
Corporate Executive Board (NASDAQ:EXBD)
Forbes: Ranked in the magazines annual “200 Best Small Companies” edition
Fortune: Selected as one of the “100 Fastest Growing Companies” in the U.S.A.
Business Week: Named as one of the magazine’s “Hot Growth Companies”
Washingtonian: Featured as a “Great Place to Work” in Washington, DC
The Corporate Executive Board is a leading provider of best practices research, executive education seminars, customized research briefs, and decision support tools to the world’s largest and most prestigious corporations. Currently, CEB provides its integrated set of services to a network of more than 10,000 senior leaders at more than 2,800 companies worldwide. With more than 80% of the Fortune 500 as members, we have built one of the world’s premier executive networks with practices in broad functional areas including communications, human resources, finance & financial services, legal, operations, sales & marketing, strategy, and technology.
The Associate Director of Sales position is a true sales role aligned with one of nine research practices, reporting to the Director of Sales. While the majority of Associate Directors are based in Washington, DC, we opened offices in San Francisco and Chicago in early 2007 and are eager to build a talented sales force in all three locations.
The Corporate Executive Board has a competitive employment offer that includes:
· Competitive base salary plus unlimited bonus potential. (Commission can exceed upwards of 100% of base salary.)
· Immediate front-line revenue generation responsibility.
· Career advancement based on meritocracy.
· Formal training and on-boarding program across six weeks (classroom modules as well as field training).
· Full benefits package that includes 401K, employee stock purchase plan.
· Shared management responsibility for a dedicated inside sales associate.
· Convert senior executives from prospective to active members through a consultative sales approach.
· Drive revenue growth by achieving and exceeding quarterly and annual quotas within assigned territory through face to face sales meetings.
· Understand the changing business terrains that prospective members face, effectively articulate the value proposition of our executive programs.
· Demonstrate comprehensive understanding of CEB high value products and services.
Successful candidates possess:
· Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of three to five years of sales experience with a proven track record of success. Experience selling intellectual products or services highly desirable.
· Desire to succeed in a quota driven sales environment for a high-growth, global company.
· Proven experience in new-business development and managing personal sales strategies.
· Excellent presentation, writing and negotiation skills, ability to create and deliver convincing arguments.
· Strong interpersonal skills, able to build rapport and credibility quickly with an executive-level audience.
· Superior time management skills and strong attention to detail.
· Solid grounding in business concepts and dynamics.
· Willingness to travel (70+ %).
The Corporate Executive Board is an Equal Opportunity Employer.To apply, please submit your resume via the CEB website at www.CEBcareers.com