HVAC Manager, Maintenance

 UCLA

California

http://www.militaryjob.com/military268.html

Comments

Unknown said…
Dear Sir, good morning.
With reference to your advertisement for the HVAC Manager,Maintenance. I am interested for the same.
I am C. N. TRIPATHY, from Delhi(India).
I am having B.Sc.& Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 30+ years experience in HVAC PROJECT MANAGEMENT/PROJECT EXECUTION
& MAINTENANCE work. Presently I am working with a Private Company in Faridabad(Delhi) as a Vice President- operation.
I am interested for this job in your esteemed organization. My whatsapp number -+91 7065599881, my email address - chandranathtripathy25@gmail.com
I am looking forward to receive your positive response in this regard.
Thanks with Kind Regards.,
C. N. TRIPATHY

Popular posts from this blog